“GAMMA-ÑÒ-Ì” key producing equipment is the hardware-software complex designed to generates, supports, and maintains keys for “GAMMA-M” security equipment of confidential information digital channels.
• generation of key information based on random sequence for “GAMMA-M” equipment, its protected storing on hard disk and its loading to K1634ÄÊ4(ÄÊ4);
• displaying of necessary information on personal computer monitor;
• generation and printout of key document labels if necessary;
• registration of all operations by automatic documenting and printout if necessary;
• continuous twenty-four-hour operation;
• automatic check of hardware-software good working order when switching on and extended test of components using technologic software.
GAMMA-ÑÒ-Ì has the following parts:
• PC with operating system installed (Windows 98/2000/NT 4.0/XP);
• special processor board;
• random number generator and ÄÊ4 programmer unit;
• HP laser Jet printer;
• power protection device.
Generator and ÄÊ4 programmer unit
Special processor board
Complete set generation – up to 30 sec.
Complete set loading to ÄÊ4 – up to 3 min.