E42 module is used for cryptographic protection of voice information and data in aviation radiocommunication complexes within airborne terminal like ATM-2E.
E42 DIGITAL INFORMATION ENCRYPTION MODULE
2. BASIC TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Device bit synchronization and validity enhancement of message transmission over communication channel are provided by means of terminal.
- Information processing rate is up to 5 Mbit/s.
- Interface - serial, like TMS.
- Line impedance - 3 kOhm.
- Input level: log.1 - 2,4 to 5 V, log.0 - 0 to 0,35 V.
- Key system:
Entry and storage of 1 to 4 changeable session keys.
Electronic key carrier - like DATA KEY element (1634DK6).
Key entry - using UA256-E small-sized portable device
- Power supply : 27V DC power line.
- Power consumption - to 5,5 W.
- Operation parameters:
Continuous twenty-four-hour unattended operation (in the room without attending personnel).
Operating time to failure - no less than 30 000 hours.
Lifetime - 25 years.
Operating temperature - minus 40°C to +70°C.
Low atmospheric pressure - to 5 mm of mercury column.
Sinusoidal vibration with 10 to 2000 Hz frequency.
Humidity - to 98% at +35°C.
- • Construction parameters:
Overall dimensions - 172x233,35x34,6 mm.
Weight - 1,7 kg.